Meats Welcome to Sam’s Meats
Traditional CutsAt Sam's we proudly source all of our meats locally and custom cut all of our meat in house to ensure the highest quality standards available. Making even the more traditional cuts truly extraordinary. We would be honored to cut your less ordinary cuts such as; rouladen, jerky, picanha, tri-tips, skirt steaks, flat iron steaks or anything your heart desires.
Specialty Exotic MeatsCome explore your exotic side with us. There's nothing quite as rewarding as discovering a new favorite meat Thank you for your continued excitement as we continue to explore new adventures in cooking.
- Berkshire Pork
- Blue Crabs
- Colorado Lamb
- East Coast Veal
- Frog Legs
- Goat Meat
- Greek Gyro Meat
- Rendered Duck Fat
- Rocky Mountain Bison
- Rocky Mountain Oysters
- Semi-Boneless Quail
- Whole Roasting Pigs
- Wild Boar
- Snake River Farms Kobe Beef
Sam's Sausage BoardWhether you're serving family or friends, we believe you'll be pleasantly surprised to find a wide range of sausages to appease every pallet. Sausage making is an outcome of efficient butchery typically derived from pork and beef. You'll discover that we've taken it to entirely different level. We offer fresh homemade sausages, smoked sausages, little smokies and we've been known to reproduce recipes that bring back childhood memories just for you.
- Bison Sausage
- British Bangers
- Cajun Andouille
- Chicken Apple Breakfast Sausage
- Smoked Pheasant Sausage
- Elk Sausage
- Louisiana Hot Links
- Old Fashion Frankfurters
- Portuguese Linguica
- Rabbit & Rattlesnake Sausages
- Smoked Chorizo
- Texas Hot Links
- Turkey Cajun Boudin
- Venison Bratwurst
- Wild Boar Sausages
- Alligator Bayou Sausage
- Antelope Bratwurst
Thumann’s All Natural Deli MeatNO Antibiotics NO Growth Hormones NO Stressful Livestock Environments NO Nitrates or Nitrites NO Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives NO Fillers NO Casein NO MSG NO Glutens
Sam's Spices Sam’s strives to offer a wide selection of barbecue sauces & rubs that highlight many different regions. We carry many spices that cannot be found anywhere else in Colorado. Come explore our shelves for yourself. The Boulder Hot Sauce Company, Brother’s BBQ, Epicurean Finishing Butter, Golden Toad, Grumpy’s Private Reserve, Hacienda Maize, Kim’s Gourmet Sauces & Marinades, The Rib House, Women’s Bean Project
Barbecue Sauces A&W BBQ Sauce, Arthur Bryant, Big Hoss Bar-B-Que, Blues Hog, Bone Suckin’ Sauce, Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, Ditka’s Real Barbecue Sauce, Gates, Head Country BBQ Sauce, Jack Stack Barbecue, Jim Beam Barbecue Sauce, Johnny Harris Bar B-Cue Sauce, KC Butt Sauce, Mississippi Barbecue Sauce, Pig’s Ass BBQ Sauce, Pit Happens, Rib Rack, Rub Some Butt Sauce, Rufus Teague, Stubbs, Sticky Fingers, Sweet Sauce O’Mine, Three Little Pigs BBQ Sauce, The Shed Barbeque & Blues Joint
Barbecue Rubs 3 Beer Rub, Arthur Bryant, Bacon Salt, Boars Night Out, Bone Suckin’, Kansas City Cowtown, Killer Hog, Loot N’ Booty, Lotta Bull BBQ, Plowboy’s BBQ, Rub Some Butt, Texas Bone’s Seasoning
Marinades & Sauces Allegro, Better Than Gravy, Budweiser Steak Sauce, Busha Browne Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce, Busha Browne Traditional Jerk, Better Than Bouillon, Claude’s, Colgin Liquid Smoke, Daddy Hinkle’s, Dave’s Ghost Pepper Gourmet, Dragon Sauce, Frontera, Guy Fieri Wing Sauce, Jack Daniel’s Steak Sauce, Jim Beam, Knorr, London Pub Steak & Chop Sauce, Pickapeppa Sauce, Premium Margaritaville, Simply Organic, Uncle Dougie’s, Wing-Time Buffalo Wing Sauce
Seasonings Bourbon Chipotle Bacon Rub, Cajun Choice, Caravel Gourmet Salt Collections, Cavender’s All Purpose Greek Seasoning, Char Crust, Dale’s Steak Seasoning, Johnny’s Seasoning Salt, Emeril’s, Fire Roasted Creations, Magic Seasoning Blends, Old Bay Seasoning, Pierre’s Spice Mix, Slap Ya Mama, Sylvia, Tony Chachere’s, Tiger Seasoning, The Spice Hunter, Urban Accents, Zatarans
- Final Orders For The Christmas Holiday MUST Be In By Saturday, December 19th
- Hours of Operation:
- December 21st - December 23rd - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Christmas Eve - 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- CLOSED - Christmas Day through Sunday December 27th
- REOPEN - December 28th through New Year’s Eve -9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- CLOSED: New Years Day through January 4th
- REOPEN - January 5th at 10:00 AM
- Prime Rib Roast: $18.99 lb.
- (Recommended Portion Size 1# per Adult)
- Sam’s Prime Rib Roast are custom cut by hand to size.
- USDA Prime for the quality with a 21 day Minimum Age.
- All Prime Ribs are cut from the bone & reassembled with Butcher’s Twine
- Beef Tenderloin: $26.99 lb.
- (Recommended Portion Size 8oz to 10oz per Adult)
- LARGEST TENDERLOIN ROAST about 5#
- Boneless Ribeye Roast: $20.99 lb.
- (Recommended Portion Size 10oz to 12oz per Adult)
- Sam’s Ribeye Roast are USDA Prime with a 21 day Minimum Age
- WHOLE CHRISTMAS GOOSE (10-12#): $8.99 lb.
- WHOLE TURKEYS: $3.29 lb.
- SMOKED TURKEYS: $4.59 lb.
- TURKEY SIZE RANGES: 8-12#, 12-16#, 16-20# & 20-24#
- (Recommended Portion Size 1.5# per Adult)
- WHOLE DUCKS (5-6#): $3.99 lb.
- HAMS SIZES: (¼) HAM 3.5-6#
- (½) HAM 8-12# OR (whole) HAM 16-22#
- Smoked Whole Bone-in Ham: $3.59 lb.
- Smoked Spiral-Sliced Ham: $3.89 lb.
- GLAZED Smoked Spiral-Sliced Hams: $4.89 lb.
- (GLAZES OFFERED: Honey, Honey-Mustard OR Cherry)
- TURDUCKENS: Average cost $120
- (for the deboned Birds) Chicken, Duck & Turkey
- Must be a minimum of a 20-24# Turkey
- We can fully stuff, season & assemble Turduckens for an additional $50 fee
- Stuffing Options: Cajun Andouille Stuffing or Herbal Sage Sausage Stuffing
- PORK CROWN ROAST: $5.99 lb.
- (Must be a minimum of 9# to make a Crown)
If you would like to email your reservation to info@SamsMeats.com: please include First & Last Name, Phone Number, Desired Pick-up Date & Meat Item